Thursday, January 24, 2008

Dominoes

I spend a lot of time questioning my decisions. Imagining what would have happened if I changed my actions in the past. Thinking that if I would have done this instead of that, a different set of dominoes would have fallen and led me to a totally different place. I guess for this reason I was never really happy where I was. I can't think about the wouldas and couldas anymore cause I am dating the man i think I was meant to share my world with. If I had altered any of my choices in the past I would not be with him today. So now I look back and I am satisfied with my selections. And I am satisfied with my life now. More than anything I am enthusiastic about my future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I just saw your blog, from another Lock Blog: You and your mate {and the baby} are too cute! I take it from the pic, you live somewhere in CA. I live in the Southeast, and I "had" locks for 8 years, and cut them off last year. {Sometimes I miss them} I am however, thinking about growing another set next year.

Take Care~

SeZ said...

Hello I love the blog so far. Thinking about getting locs is a process itself. You and your mate are cute together also.