Monday, January 12, 2009

Sisterlocks Complete!





My Sisterlocks are finally done. My consultant worked on my head from Thursday to Monday. It was nice to split it up cause I never had to sit for too long. But whew, it took about 30 hours to get all these little babies in. My consultant lives really close to me and we had a good time talking about family and friends. I can't believe I am finally locked! I love my locks, but i really don't know what to do with them now. I have about an inch loose at the ends, and I have an afro look going on. I think I may just cornrow them down for the time being. Well here are my installation pictures....

7 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

Congrats on your locks! THey look lovely! Can't wait to see how they progress, take care

Shavonne said...

Congrats. I've been thinking about locking my hair for over a year now.

PwrlftngMomma said...

Congrats! You will love it!

Kay exquisite said...

OMG they are so tiny, are they micro sisterlocks or just small? I think yours may be the smallest I've seen. But they look awesome. Congrats.

curtissepearl said...

Kay exquisite,
Hi. I am not sure officially what size my locks are (although my consultant did show me the sizing guide). I would say small. I liked the size of my consultants locks and told her that I wanted mine a similar size. I do not consider her locks micro though. I was weary of getting my locks too big since I knew I wanted a smaller size. I have read a couple blogs where people start their locks over for that reason. It will be interesting to see what size they end up, since locks swell significantly. I will keep posting. Thanks for the comment.

Sereni-T said...

Your babies are beautiful. I'll be keeping track to see how they progress.

Maryee said...

Welcome to the family!!!!